All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionHow do we free ourselves from the demon of self-concern? These instructions are found in Eight Verses for Training the Mind , one of the most important texts from a genre of Tibetan spiritual writings kwn as lojong (literally mind training ). The root text was written by the eleventh-century meditator, Langritangpa. His Holiness the Dalai Lama refers to this work as one of the main sources of his own inspiration and includes it in his daily meditations.
- Author BiographyGeshe Sonam Rinchen (1933 2013) studied at Sera Je Monastery and in 1980 received the Lharampa Geshe degree. He taught Buddhist philosophy and practice at the Library of Tibetan Works and Archives in Dharamsala, India, as well as in dharma centers around the world.
- Author(s)Geshe Sonam Rinchen
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/10/2006
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationIthaca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSnow Lion Publications
- Weight163 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.