All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEight captivating mologues that offer a group-portrait of diverse characters. From high-class hookers to 7/7 survivors these mologues paint a revelatory picture of Britain as it is today. After rave reviews at the 2008 Edinburgh Festival and in New York, Eight opened in London's West End in July 2009.
- Author BiographyElla Hickson is 24. She started writing while studying English Literature and Art History at Edinburgh University. Her first play, Eight, won a Fringe First an NSDF Edinburgh Emerging Artists Award and the prestigious Carol Tamber Best of Edinburgh Award. She lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Ella Hickson
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.