All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionEight to the Tenth Power is a controversial book concerning the emotions, decisions, anger, philosophies surrounding abortion and a woman's right to choose. The constant questions surrounding what might the new child have been if it had t been terminated, permeates and consumes the creation of this book. The intent is t to belittle or cast blame upon those who have chosen to abort. Rather, it is to question whether that choice somehow needs revisiting. I don't kw if a million, a billion or two billion abortions will ring an end to this procedure. I do kw that it is something worthy of discussion and reflection. As a society respectful of feeling and steeped in certain humane values, I think it is time to really pause before making the wrong choice.
- Author BiographyChester Alfonso - a pseudonym, was born and raised in Selma, Alabama. He is a graduate of Auburn University, Montgomery, Alabama. He attended graduate school at the University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. He currently resides in Virginia.
- Author(s)Chester Alfonso
- PublisherPercy Brazier
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPercy Brazier
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.