All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe new second edition of the standard text on eighteenth-century Europe draws on the most important recent developments in the field to enrich its compact, accessible, and thematic history. There are several advantages to adopting this text.
- Author BiographyIsser Woloch is the Moore Collegiate Professor Emeritus at Columbia University. His publications include The New Regime: Transformations of the French Civic Order, 1789-1820s, which won the Leo Gershoy Award of the American Historical Association. Gregory S. Brown is Professor of History at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, where he teaches modern European History. He writes about the intersections of intellectual life, political institutions, and individual identity in the era of the French Enlightenment and Revolution.
- Author(s)Gregory S. Brown,Isser Woloch
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Norton History of Modern Europe
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.