Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the greatest challenges for students of physical chemistry is to understand mathematical formulations and physical relationships. The author, an experienced lecturer, deals with these difficulties step by step and provides an introduction to all subareas of physical chemistry.
- Author BiographyMichael Springborg, Universitat des Saarlandes.
- Author(s)Michael Springborg
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight563 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.