All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a concise introduction to the full range of writings in the Qumran: genuine, apocryphal, and pseudoepigraphic works as well as Biblical manuscripts. The basic kwledge regarding each work is cogently summarized and brief passages are presented verbatim. This approach allows each of the texts to speak for itself as part of a unified entity without becoming prematurely subordinated to an overarching thesis.
- Author BiographyGeza G. Xeravits, Selye J. University, Komarno, Slovakia and Peter Porzig, Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen, Germany.
- Author(s)Geza G Xeravits,Peter Porzig
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication27/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight498 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.