All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEinstein: His Life and Works introduces the genius Albert Einstein, gives a detailed biography and expounds his most important scientific theories in an attractive pictorial form. Almost all his scientific works are discussed briefly, based on published articles. The major works, the Annus Mirabilis papers on light quantum hypothesis, molecular dimensions and Brownian motion, mass energy equivalence and special theory of relativity including Minkowskian four dimensional spacetime are discussed in detail. His greatest cosmological theory, the general theory of relativity is presented by introducing equivalence principle and field equation. The gravitational effect on time, length and light are explained using the Schwarzschild solution. His other major contributions to physics as well as his many attempts on unified field theory are also presented.
- Author BiographyK.A.I.L. Wijewardena Gamalath.: Department of Physics University of Colombo, Colombo
- Author(s)K.A.I.L. Wijewardena Gamalath
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2012
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.