All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe year 2005 marks the 100th anniversary of the publication of the paper that launched Einstein's career, made E=mc2 famous, and ushered in a revolution in science-the paper that anunced the theory of special relativity. And there's better short book that explains just what Einstein did than Einstein's Cosmos. Keying Einstein's crucial discoveries to the simple mental images that inspired them, Michio Kaku finds a revealing new way to discuss these ideas, and delivers an appealing and always accessible introduction to Einstein's work.
- Author BiographyMichio Kaku, Henry Semat Professor of Theoretical Physics at the City University of New York, is the author of Hyperspace, Visions, and Beyond Einstein. He hosts Explorations, a nationally broadcast radio show. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Michio Kaku
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/05/2005
- Series TitleGreat Discoveries
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight200 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.