All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Lieserl Meier, a beautiful physicist working on Germany's atomic bomb project, discovers she's t only Jewish, but the illegitimate daughter of Einstein, her life begins to rapidly unravel. First the Gestapo throws her mother in a concentration camp, and then a Nazi admiral, who kws her secret, plots to acquire her as his mistress. Meanwhile a secret agent working for British intelligence stalks her, with orders to kill her if she it turns out she kws how to build an atomic bomb. Threatened from all quarters, she struggles to find a way to free her mother and safely escape war-ravaged Germany. Meticulously researched by the author, the story takes the reader from the Nazi death camps to Stalingrad and from the elbow of Adolf Hitler in his mountain retreat to the greatest naval chase of all time.
- Author BiographyChris Vuille is a physicist and writer who has published textbooks, articles, books of fiction and non-fiction, and scientific papers in a number of areas, including general relativity, quantum theory, mathematical physics, and astrophysics. Einstein's Daughter was inspired by the relatively recent discovery, in letters found in his son's estate, that Einstein had a daughter out of wedlock, although her fate has not been determined. Einstein's Daughter is a fictionalized account of her life during the turbulent times of World War II in Nazi Germany.
- Author(s)Chris Vuille
- Date of Publication09/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.99New
- AU $71.82New
- AU $91.13New
- AU $79.26New
- AU $49.25New
- AU $21.55New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.74
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $30.99
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.37
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.26
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.11
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.