All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEisenhower is the president who established America as a superpower. He had already launched his reputation as the leading US military figure in the Second World War and then as supreme commander of the land forces of the newly created NATO. This book looks at how Eisenhower held power in the political field, and to what extent his political career was a success. This text is ideal for undergraduate courses in 20th Century American History and American Studies.
- Author BiographyPeter G. Boyle is senior Lecturer in US History at the University of Nottingham, where he has taught since 1967. He is editor of the Churchill-Eisenhower Correspondence, 1953-55 and America Soviet Relations, 1917-1991: From the Russian REvolution to the Fall of Communism.
- Author(s)P G. Boyle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleProfiles in Power
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight606 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.