All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionEisenhower's Fine Group of Fellows examines the contributions and management of civilians during the Eisenhower administration. Valerie Adams provides a concise history of the roles played by civilian advisers in developing a national security strategy. By examining the successful utilization of civilians in the Eisenhower administration, Adams draws lessons for the future from our recent past. The cooperation of Eisenhower's administration was exemplary in many aspects, including: the management of ad hoc civilian committees, the utilization of science and techlogy, and the personal leadership of Eisenhower himself. Eisenhower's Fine Group of Fellows draws a blueprint from the past for the future and is of great interest to historians of the period and forward thinkers.
- Author BiographyValerie L. Adams is assistant professor of history at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Author(s)Valerie L. Adams
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/07/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width179 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.