All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRecopilado mas de dos mil as atras por un misterioso guerrero filosofo, El arte de la guerra sigue siendo, quizas, hoy en dia, el libro de estrategia mas prestigioso e influyente del mundo, estudiado en Asia por politicos moders y ejecutivos con el mismo entusiasmo con el que fuera consultado en tiempos antiguos por jefes militares. Como estudio de la anatomia de las organizaciones en conflicto, El arte de la guerra se aplica en general a la competencia y al conflicto, en todo nivel, desde el interpersonal al internacional. Su objetivo es la invencibilidad, la victoria sin dar batalla, y la fuerza inexpugnable gracias a la comprension de la fisica, la politica y la psicologia del conflicto. Compiled more than two thousand years ago by a mysterious warrior-philosopher, The Art of War is still perhaps the most prestigious and influential book of strategy in the world today, as eagerly studied in Asia by modern politicians and executives as it has been by military leaders since ancient times. As a study of the anatomy of organizations in conflict, The Art of War applies to competition and conflict in general, on every level from the interpersonal to the international. Its aim is invincibility, victory without battle, and unassailable strength through understanding of the physics, politics, and psychology of conflict.
- Author BiographyThe warrior-philosopher and master strategist Sun Tzu, about whom little is known, compiled The Art of War more than two thousand years ago. Legend has it that he was known for the brilliant campaigns he led around the time of Confucius. His work was memorized and passed down orally, before eventually being copied onto bamboo strips and passed around.
- Author(s)Sun Tzu
- PublisherShambhala Espanol
- Date of Publication11/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Espanol
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byThomas Cleary
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.