All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can we learn from the great philosophers? Historical figures such as Socrates, Diogenes, Epicurus, Plato, and many other Greek-Romanian figures still have much to tell us. Not solely about fundamental issues that have troubled humans for centuries (life, death, freedom), but also about the countless daily problems that concern us all. Walter Riso, rewned psychologist surprises us with an accessible work of the wisdom of those who questioned the best way to live and love. Thisbookholds a wealth of everlasting kwledge that will help the reader better understand the reality and develop ourselves more adequately through its teachings.
- Author BiographyWalter Riso is a psychologist, specializing in cognitive therapy and bioethics. For over 28 years he has worked as a therapist, practicing alternately as a university chair while contributing with scientific publications and psychological disclosures. He is a professor of cognitive therapy in different psychological schools in Latin America and Spain, and is the honorary president of the Columbian Association of Cognitive Therapy. His previous works includeAmores altamente peligrosos, La afectividad masculina and Cuestion de dignidad.
- Author(s)Walter Riso
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleBiblioteca Walter Riso
- Country of PublicationMexico
- Weight227 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.