All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHolloman, Conneticut, 1969. A lethal toxin, extracted from a blowfish, is stolen from a laboratory at Chubb University. It kills within minutes and leaves trace behind. Captain Delmonico is therefore quick off the mark when the bodies start to mount up. A death at a dinner party seems to be linked only by the poison and the presence of Dr. Jim Hunter at first.
- Author(s)Colleen McCullough
- PublisherEdiciones B
- Date of Publication31/08/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones B
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $31.92
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.01
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.75Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.