All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLos consejos de Osho para todas las etapas del ser huma, desde el embarazo hasta la adultez. ENGLISH DESCRIPTION Children have an authentic freedom. They are joyful, playful, and naturally creative. But by the time they grow up, most children have been sacrificed to the gods of productivity and good behavior to the extent that only stalgia for childhood remains. Osho says, It is the child s experience that haunts intelligent people their whole life. They want it again---the same incence, the same wonder, the same beauty. And while each adult generation may vow, with the best of intentions, t to repeat the mistakes of the past, they inevitably find themselves imposing their own inherited limitations on new generations to come. This book calls for a children s liberation movement to break through old patterns and create opportunities for an entirely new way of relating as human beings. It is a guide for grown-ups to become aware of their own conditioning as they relate to the children in their lives. And, with that awareness, to learn when to nurture and protect and when to get out of the way, so that children can flower into their highest potential and greatest capacity for joy.
- Author BiographyOsho ha sido descrito por el Sunday Times de Londres como -uno de los 1.000 artifices del siglo xx- y por el Sunday Mid-Day (India) como una de las diez personas -junto a Gandhi, Nehru y Buda- que ha cambiado el destino de la India. En una sociedad donde tantas visiones religiosas e ideologicas tradicionales parecen irremediablemente pasadas de moda, la singularidad de Osho consiste en que no nos ofrece soluciones, sino herramientas para que las personas las encuentren por si mismas.
- Date of Publication21/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleOsho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Translated byLuis Martin Santos Laffon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.