All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world marked by hatred and rivalry, and against ideologies based on resentment and exclusion, 1984 Nobel Peace Prize Winner Desmond Tutu and his daughter Mpho Tutu vindicate the importance of forgiveness. For them, this value is one of the most effective spiritual tools to build unity between humans and restore the love for your neighbors. In these pages, the social activists send a message of peace. Desmond, who experienced firsthand the repressions of his native South Africa and contributed to the founding of a free and just nation, kws that the path to achieve peace is t an easy one. However, his thoughts and opinions are seen as valuable contributions to the overall effort.
- Author BiographyDesmund Tutu studied theology in England and was ordained an Anglican priest in 1960. In 1975, he was ordained Bishop of the Church of Providence of Southern Africa. In 1984, the Swedish Academy awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize for his struggle against apartheid. Mpho Tutu is the youngest daughter of Desmond Tutu. She studied at the Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In 2004, she was ordained into priesthood of the Episcopal Church. She is the founder and director of the Tutu Institute for Prayer & Pilgrimage.
- Author(s)Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu,Mpho Tutu
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.