All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a story that mixes the author's own experiences and the advice of an unkwn character, this book shows you why there are people who turn everything they touch into gold, while others always have shortcomings and are experiencing difficulties despite great effort.
- Author(s)Alex Arroyo
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.