Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionIn this moving vel, one day in 1942 nine-year-old Bru returns from school to find his belongings packed up. From his sheltered life in Berlin, his family moves to Poland. Outside his window Bru sees a large fence and on the other side hundreds of people in striped pajamas. He feels uneasy about what he sees, but keeps this to himself, especially since he is t sure how his father is involved. One day he meets a boy named Shmuel who lives on the other side of the fence. The two develop an unlikely friendship, despite the circumstances, but Bru realizes he can never mention this to his father. Translated in many languages, this incredible book offers a poignant look at only the Holocaust, but children and friendship as well.
- Author(s)John Boyne
- PublisherPublicaciones y Ediciones Salamandra, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintPublicaciones y Ediciones Salamandra, S.A.
- Weight277 g
- Width138 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.