All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Bach s flower-remedies method, published more than 50 years ago, has been updated in this book by Dr. Gotz Blome. Dr. Blome explores the conflict between body and soul, the most innate personality traits, individuals behavioral and character dysfunctions, and the development of popular illnesses. This book includes psychological analysis of floral remedies, descriptions of more than 200 combinations to achieve effective therapies, and guidelines for combating addictions and drug dependency.
- Author BiographyDr. Gotz Blomeis considered one of the world s greatest experts in homeopathy and naturopathy.
- Author(s)Dr Gotz Blome
- PublisherRedbook Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleMasters/Salud
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedbook Ediciones
- Weight635 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.