All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionDogs are some of the best-loved domestic animals. Take an up-close look at these cuddly companions and learn when a puppy can first see, why they play, and how they grow, in addition to other fascinating facts.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCiclo de Vida... (Heinemann Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date22/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width196 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.