Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionGood vision is more than the ability to see 20/20 on an eye chart. Any vision problem is a message alerting us to an unbalanced inner state. Eyeglasses, medications, and surgery may correct poor vision but they cant correct this inner imbalance. In The Power Behind Your Eyes, Robert-Michael Kaplan presents Integrated Vision Therapy a comprehensive daily program that can actually improve as well as treat the inner causes of poor vision. More comprehensive than other vision care techniques, Integrated Vision Therapy takes a holistic approach to identifying the causes of vision problems and developing ninvasive, natural strategies for treatment, including clear, easy-to-follow exercises, diets, and changes in daily habits.
- Author BiographyThe author of Seeing Without Glasses, Dr. Robert-Michael Kaplan, O.D., M.Ed., has spent 22 years exploring the frontiers of vision healing in his research and private practice. Trained both in optometry and in the Tibetan Dur Bon healing tradition, he combines both Eastern and Western medical philosophies in his Integrated Vision Therapy. Dr. Kaplan lives in Gibsons, British Columbia.
- Author(s)Robert-Michael Kaplan
- PublisherInner Traditions International
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleInner Traditions
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintInner Traditions International
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width207 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.