About this product
- DescriptionIn this Spanish-translated classic folktale, the Town Mouse visits his cousin, Country Mouse. He makes the town seem like a wonderful place where the food is bountiful and delicious. When Country Mouse agrees to go to town with his cousin, he soon finds out what a dangerous place the town can actually be. Is eating well worth this much potential peril? With large font, plentiful dialogue, and enchanting illustrations, children will learn it is important to appreciate the things that we have in life.
- Author(s)Sarah Keane
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRead! Explore! Imagine! Fiction Readers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width190 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.