All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTouching things is one way you can tell if something is hot or cold, soft or hard, sharp or dull. Read this book to learn how nerves under your skin help you to feel different things and how this sense can keep you healthy and safe.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherHeinemann Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLos Cinco Sentidos
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Content Notecolour illustrations, graphs
- Weight227 g
- Width208 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.