All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this illuminating, inspiring book, the spiritual leader Osho immerses himself in the verses of the Japji Sahib, providing a magisterial interpretation of one of the founding texts of Sikhism. In the vein of Guru Nanak, the founder of the Sikh faith, Osho maintains that all of the names for the divine--God, Allah, Ram, Krishna, etc.--are merely human inventions. He argues that the true and only name for the divine is the sound Om. This profound meditation into the nature of the divine is an enlightening experience both for adherents to Osho's teaching as well as readers who are interested in exploring spirituality further.
- Author BiographyOsho was an Indian mystic and guru and one of the best-known and most provocative spiritual teachers of modern times. He is the author of The ABC of Enlightenment, Inner War and Peace, and Tao: The Pathless Path.
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.