All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionA fun way to introduce yoga to your child while learning colors, letters and poses.
- Author BiographyKami Evans, founder of Elahi Yoga is a Yoga Alliance RYT and RCYT with a special needs curriculum-training program. As an Advocate for the Special Needs Population and Yoga as an enriching activity for everyone she is able to support the continued success of the Elahi Method that was developed as a CORE to LIMBS Yoga program. Kami, has trained various Staff Development Programs for Hospitals and Schools through out the US and UK. Since 2009 she has been a contributing writer for www.parentguidenews.com, a yahoo-contributing expert for yoga and children's, citibabes.com blog yoga and www.parentingspecialneeds.org magazines. In 2011 Elahi Yoga published its first of a series of Yoga Books for children. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Jackie Young Lee,Kami Naraghi Evans
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.