All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReported cases of elder abuse are on the rise and many victims are turning to the civil justice system for help. This book will help you create a framework for working with other providers to help offer the best aid for the abused elderly. By building on multidisciplinary approaches at the local, state, and national levels, this book provides a way in which these systems and areas of concentration can work together in providing a multidisciplinary approach for ending elder abuse.
- Author BiographyBonnie Brandl, MSW, is the project coordinator for the National Clearinghouse on Abuse in Later Life, a project of the Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence. Ms. Brandel has worked with battered women and their children for more than 17 years and worked with the Wisconsin Coalition for 14 years. She has a master's degree in social work from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)Bonnie Brandl,Candice J. Heidler,Carmel Bitondo Dyer,Joanne Marlatt Otto,Lori A. Stiegel,Randolph W. Thomas
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/08/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.