All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCombining expert kwledge and first-hand experience, a ted elder care researcher confronts the long-distance care of her own mother.
- Author BiographyLaura Katz Olson is Professor of Political Science at Lehigh University and the author and editor of many books, including The Politics of Medicaid and The Not-So-Golden Years: Caregiving, the Frail Elderly, and the Long-Term Care Establishment. She lives in Wind Gap, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Laura Katz Olson
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSUNY Series in New Political Science
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintExcelsior Editions
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.