All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real cases and collaborating with professionals in the fields of geriatric medicine, law, and finance, Cassidy takes the guesswork out of decision making and provides a failsafe blueprint for planning the senior years. Including a definitive list of national, state, and internet resources for assistance with elder-care issues and deliemmas, this new edition meets the changing needs of today's growing mature population and unlocks the secrets to healthy and serene golden years.
- Author(s)Thomas M. Cassidy
- PublisherNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationFar Hills, New Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Horizon Press Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date14/09/2015
- Weight285 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.