All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionElder Practice addresses an issue of increasing interest to the spectrum of professionals, paraprofessionals, and volunteers who work with the elderly-how to serve the rapidly expanding population of older adults who spend their later years as member of the community rather than as residents of an institutional facility. In this invative volume, a team of social work professionals proposes a model that affords these adults the same coordinated care traditionally found in institutional settings.
- Author(s)Ilene Nathanson,Nieli Langer,Terry Tirrito,etc.
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1996
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSocial Problems & Social Issues
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note8 line drawings
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.