CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis antated bibliography of the vast collection of works by and about Elear Roosevelt, America's incomparable First Lady and global human rights leader, is the most comprehensive yet made available. The first part of the book is arranged chrologically with chapters on different types of her writings--guides to archival materials and bibliographies, books, chapters, introductions, and forewords in books; periodical articles; newspaper columns and important articles, addresses and remarks, and reviews of her writings. The second part deals with all types of works about her and is arranged alphabetically by author into topical chapters. These chapters feature different periods and aspects of her life--biographies, her emergence as a public figure, her life as First Lady of the United States, her role as a human rights leader in the United Nations, her work as an international social reformer, her last years, her death, and assessments thereafter. The chapters cover books, chapters in books, dissertations and theses, periodical articles, writings for young readers, fiction, songs, poetry, films, recordings, and computer software. This unique guide to over 3780 sources, with author and subject indexes and chrology, is designed for collections of all kinds and for use by students, researchers, and anyone interested in this remarkable First Lady and social reformer at a time when the role is again controversial.
- Author BiographyJOHN A. EDENS is Director of Central Technical Services at the University Libraries of the State University of New York at Buffalo. He is the co-editor of Research Libraries and Their Implementation of AACR2 (1986).
- Author(s)John A. Edens
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Series TitleBibliographies and Indexes in American History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 29.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.