All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Conservatives, Labour and the Liberal Democrats each allow their members to participate in the selection of the party leader. It also examines the consequences of all-member ballots in leadership elections. It looks at how parties remove leaders, showing that each of the major British parties sought to make it harder to evict incumbents.
- Author BiographyTHOMAS QUINNLecturer in Government at the University of Essex, UK. His previous book was Modernising the Labour Party: Organisational Change since 1983 (Palgrave Macmillan, 2004).
- Author(s)Thomas Quinn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/02/2012
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.