All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionToday, electoral authoritarianism represents the most common form of political regime in the developing world - and the one we kw least about. Filling in the lacuna, this new book presents cutting-edge research on the internal dynamics of electoral authoritarian regimes. Each concise, jargon-free chapter addresses a specific empirical puzzle on the basis of careful cross-national comparison. The result is a systematic, clearly structured study of the interaction between rulers and opposition parties in the central arena of struggle under electoral authoritarianism, the electoral battlefield.
- Author BiographyAndreas Schedler is professor of political science at the Centro de Investigacion y Docencia Economicas.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byAndreas Schedler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.