All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJames E Brown has been a general contractor for more than fifty years. He is a practical thinker and at each step along the way of the research journey that led to the Electric Ancient Egyptians he insisted that the evidence he uncovered had to make logical sense. His interest in Egypt began in 1978, and he has traveled to the Nile and Egypt's ancient monuments, photographing and document physical evidence to support his ground-breaking hypotheses.
- Author BiographyJames Brown has traveled to Egypt and other sites for nearly four decades researching his hypotheses. His background as a commercial contractor led him to question the belief that pyramids were built as tombs. He believes many conventional interpretations have been misunderstood and his radical reinterpretation is an exciting read.
- Author(s)James Brown
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.