Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to serve as a textbook for a single semester undergraduate course on electromechanical energy conversion devices or electric machines, ELECTRIC MACHINES strikes a balance between theoretical coverage, easy explanations, and practical applications, presenting real world applications of concepts without compromising on the rigor or the continuity of the text. The book provides excellent readability, in a conversational style, combined with invaluable industry insight. The accompanying website provides problems solved in MATLAB, SPICE simulations, manufacturing data, as well as additional problems for students and instructors.
- Author BiographyDino Zorbas holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada. He has 30+ years of experience in the power industry both in manufacturing and standards consulting. He has been teaching power related courses part time at McGill since the early eighties. His simultaneous industry and academia experience makes him uncannily insightful towards both student and employer needs. He continues to be a successful consultant and teacher.
- Author(s)Dino Zorbas
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Weight940 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.