All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated with the latest techlogy, machines, and controls in the industry, ELECTRIC MOTOR CONTROL, 10E delivers comprehensive coverage and practical insight for anyone who will install, monitor, and/or maintain motor controls. Extremely reader friendly, the book begins by introducing the simplest of equipment and then helps you build on your kwledge as you learn step by step how to draw and interpret motor control schematic diagrams. Subsequent units offer detailed coverage of motor control components and how they are connected to form complete control circuits. The book ends with troubleshooting techniques that provide real-world practice.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Herman is a retired electrician and teacher with more than 30 years of experience to his credit. A seasoned author, his reader-friendly textbooks on electricity and mathematics are popular with students and instructors alike. For two decades Mr. Herman was lead instructor for the Electrical Technology Curriculum at Lee College in Baytown, Texas, where he received an Excellence in Education Award from the Halliburton Education Foundation. He also taught at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, N.C., for nine years and helped establish an electrical curriculum for Northeast Texas Community College in Mount Pleasant, Texas. His additional publications include ELECTRIC MOTOR CONTROL, ELECTRICITY AND CONTROLS FOR HVAC/R, INDUSTRIAL MOTOR CONTROLS, UNDERSTANDING MOTOR CONTROLS, ELECTRONICS FOR ELECTRICIANS, ELECTRICAL WIRING INDUSTRIAL, ALTERNATING CURRENT FUNDAMENTALS, DIRECT CURRENT FUNDAMENTALS, ELECTRICAL STUDIES FOR TRADES, ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES, ELECTRICAL TRANSFORMERS AND ROTATING MACHINES, EXPERIMENTS IN ELECTRICITY FOR USE WITH LAB VOLT EQUIPMENT, THE COMPLETE LABORATORY MANUAL FOR ELECTRICITY, and PRACTICAL PROBLEMS IN MATHEMATICS FOR ELECTRICIANS.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Herman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1025 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement10th International edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.