Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionAre you one of the millions of people today trying to live a healthier life? When you go to the store, are you doing your best to avoid packaged food packed with artificial ingredients, and cook more vegetables, organic meats, and whole grains? Are you having trouble with your healthy goals? If so, you're t alone, and you don't have to despair. Pressure cooking with an electric pressure cooker is the answer to your problems. Whether the issue is time, money, or skill, an electric pressure cooker is a fast, convenient, affordable, and incredibly-easy way to make delicious, healthy meals. Electric pressure cookers have the convenience of slow cookers, but with half or even 1/3 of the cooking time. You can transform cheap ingredients like beans, cabbage, and tough cuts of meat into mouth-watering dishes everyone will love! This book, Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 60 Quick, Easy, and Healthy Pressure Cooker Recipes for Electric Pressure Cookers, walks you through the basics of using an electric cooker in addition to providing you with recipes for dishes like: -Sweet potato + sausage breakfast hash -Pulled pork with dried fruit -Honey-lemon chicken -Zucchini pesto -Cherry almond pudding cake -And more!
- Author BiographyMeet Vanessa Olsen, proud book author residing in Waterloo, Ontario with her affectionate cat, Nellie. She graduated from Ryerson's prestigious School of Nursing in the spring of 2010 and now works as a sports nutritionist. As a child, Vanessa was known in her hometown of Gilford, Ontario for growing her own veggies in the backyard and captaining many different sports teams. It is no wonder she grew up to be the health nut she is while helping others with her health nut knowledge. Her job requires patience and a lot of research. Every work day, Vanessa educates athletes on different areas of diet, nutrition, and exercise. When Vanessa isn't teaching athletes how to up their game, she can be found at the gym upping her own. Her protein powder collection is impressive - it's usually the first thing she shows off when guests come to visit. This goes without saying that her favorite room in the house is the kitchen. She has a passion for creating and preparing her very own home-grown, nutritious recipes - many of which can be found throughout her eBooks! Vanessa's job allows for lots of vacation days that she puts towards her infamous solo trips. Vanessa almost always travels alone as she says it helps her clear her mind and get back to her roots. Her solo trips have seen the likes of Cuba, Florida, Germany, France, Spain, and Britain. She has recently become curious to see what her own backyard has to offer, and has spent the past couple years pulling out a map of Ontario and planning a couple days away whenever she gets the chance. She hopes to retire into an RV, as she wants to see all of the United States in the form of one big road trip one day. Through her life, Vanessa hopes to make the world a better place through her small everyday actions. She is an avid recycler - her favorite type of recycling is picking up classic rock band tees from the thrift store and sewing them down to her size. The animal lover in her puts very special care and attention to making sure all of her beauty products do not test on animals and all meat she consumes is either game or brought-up by a responsible, free-run farmer. Her side projects include volunteering for her town's litter pick-up day and putting money aside of organizations like Kiva and Avaaz. She hopes these tiny, everyday actions are creating a positive ripple effect that reaches all ends of the earth, and will continue to for many years after her departure from the world.
- Author(s)Vanessa Olsen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.