All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectrical Conductive Adhesives with Natechlogies begins with an overview of electronic packaging and discusses the various adhesives options currently available, including lead-free solder and ECAs (Electrically Conductive Adhesives). The material presented focuses on the three ECA categories specifically, Isotropically Conductive Adhesives (ICAs) Anisotropically Conductive Adhesives/Films (ACA/ACF) and Nonconductive Adhesives/Films (NCA/NCF). Discussing the advantages and limitations of each technique, and how each technique is currently applied. Lastly, a detailed presentation of how na techniques can be applied to conductive adhesives is discussed, including recent research and development of na component adhesives/na component films, their electrical properties, thermal performance, bonding pressure and assembly and reliability.
- Author(s)C. P. Wong,Daniel Lu,Yi Li
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.