All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionFind all the information you need to minimize accident rates and ensurelow-voltage system safety Electrical Safety of Low-Voltage Systems offers you a comprehensive safety regimen, based on thefundamental characteristics of low-voltage electrical systems.Fully explaining the grounding and bonding of low-voltage systemsas they relate to article 250 of the National ElectricalCode(R), this essential safety tool provides an analytical approachto accident control to replace the haphazard rules of thumb currentlyin use.
- Author BiographyMassimo Mitolo is an associate engineer with Chu & Gassman Consulting Engineers and a contributor to EDN magazine.
- Author(s)Massimo Mitolo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight557 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.