All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith energy resources becoming scarce and costly, and electrical energy being the most sought after form of energy, the designers of electrical systems are faced with the challenge of guaranteeing energy efficiency, quality and scheduling to the satisfaction of the corporate customers. This demands that the electrical systems designers to be more versatile and more effective managers of energy resources. This data handbook is intended to be used as design assistance to the beginners in the field of Electrical Systems design and provides them an easy access to the relevant data required for their design without having to waste their time and energy in searching for the required data to be used in the design problem. This design data handbook is t intended for specialists in the field, but rather for the students of Electrical Engineering who are just entering the field of electrical systems design. This handbook also does t show the student how to be a designer, but presents in a concise manner the basic reference data to perform the design functions. This handbook can be permitted to be used inside the examination hall as a reference handbook.
- Author(s)M. K. Giridharan
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.