All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to the 2011 National Electrical Code(R), ELECTRICITY 3: POWER GENERATION AND DELIVERY, 10E explores various types of generators and the delivery of single phase and three-phase power to the customer site. Its thorough coverage of power generation and delivery includes topics such as DC generators, polyphase circuits, three-phase wye and delta connections, electrical characteristics of three-phase alternators, alternative power sources, transformers, and more. An excellent resource for both vice and practicing electrical workers, ELECTRICITY 3 emphasizes electrical system operation, giving readers a solid understanding of electrical procedures and how to apply them while troubleshooting.
- Author BiographyJeff Keljik served as head of the electrical department at Dunwoody College of Technology where he played an integral part in developing the Electrical Design and Management program. He also serves as chairman of the Executive Board for the North Central Electrical League and is a member of the Minnesota Electrical Association Education Committee. The author of ELECTRIC MOTOR AND MOTOR CONTROLS (Cengage Learning), Mr. Keljik is also a contributing writer-editor for AC THEORY & DC THEORY, 3e (Cengage Learning). His honors include the 1993 Kraemer Fellowship Award for new technology education and an award for International Technical Teacher Education. A graduate of Dunwoody College of Technology, he also holds a bachelor's degree from Metropolitan State University as well as a Master Class A license and a Journeyman's Class A license, both from the state of Minnesota.
- Author(s)Jeff J. Keljik
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement10th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.