Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionElectricity today is widely viewed as a commodity. As a commodity, electricity is bought and sold as both power and energy, with various attributes being traded in electricity markets. However, electricity has some unique characteristics which distinguish it from almost all other commodities. In this book, the authors discuss the recent issues in market structure and energy trading in the electricity markets and provide a handbook of energy market basics.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight412 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byNathan Oswald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.