All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an analytical overview of established electric generation processes, along with the present status & improvements for meeting the strains of reconstruction. These old methods are hydro-electric, thermal & nuclear power production. The book covers climatic constraints; their affects and how they are shaping thermal production. The book also covers the main renewable energy sources, wind and PV cells and the hybrids arising out of these. It covers distributed generation which already has a large presence is w being joined by wind & PV energies. It covers their accommodation in the present system. It introduces energy stores for electricity; when they burst upon the scene in full strength are expected to revolutionize electricity production. In all the subjects covered, there are references to power marketing & how it is shaping production. There will also be a reference chapter on how the power market works.
- Author BiographyDigamber M. Tagare is founder and Managing Director of Madhav Capacitors Pvt. Ltd. He is responsible for bringing capacitor manufacturing technology to India, and was awarded with the title of Father of Capacitor Industries in India from Indian Electrical and Electronics Manufacturers Association (IEEMA) in 2002. Mr. Tagare has published more than 100 technical papers and four books on capacitors and reactive power management. He is a member of both the National Association of Corrosion Engineers and the Electrical Research Association, as well as a Senior Life Member of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Digambar M. Tagare
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight756 g
- Width158 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.