Electricity Use in Namibia: Developing Algorithms to Encourage More Efficient Consumer Behaviour and Motivate More Environmentally Friendly Utility Practises by Godwin Norense Osarumwense Asemota, Dr Godwin Norense Osarumwense Asemota (Hardback, 2013)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBy 2007, electricity demand in Namibia, Southern Africa, outstripped the supply capacity in the region. Namibia relies on other sources to provide 53 percent of its local electricity needs. This disparity necessitated either the introduction of new generation capacity or load management to supply the shortfall in electricity demand, with a subsequent rise in electricity costs. In Electricity Use in Namibia, author Dr. Godwin Norense Osarumwense Asemota explores load management methodologies vital to the effective, efficient, and successful operation of any power utility-in order to reduce electricity demand peaks, lower utility production cost, reduce consumer cost, match consumer loads with supply constraints, and improve availability. Asemota provides the background of the study, discusses the historical perspective of Namibian Utility, presents a literature review, details the research methodology, shares the results of the questionnaire through figures and tables, provides thorough analyses, and offers a conclusion and recommendations. Electricity Use in Namibia communicates the steps necessary to strengthen Namibia's electricity backbone in order to facilitate a stable future for the country.
- Author(s)Dr Godwin Norense Osarumwense Asemota,Godwin Norense Osarumwense Asemota
- Date of Publication06/02/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1207 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.