Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Petruzella's Electricity for the Trades, Second Edition, sets a new standard for textbooks on electrical training. Frank Petruzella is a tradesman with more than 30 years of experience. This well-illustrated text provides an excellent foundation of electrical and electronic principles. This edition has been modifed to prepare students for specialization in the electrical trades or one of the many related trades that require a special understanding of electrical fundamentals.
- Author BiographyFrank D. Petruzella has extensive practical experience in the electrical control field, as well as many years experience teaching and authoring textbooks. Before becoming a full time educator, he was employed as an apprentice and electrician in areas of electrical installation and maintenance. He holds a Master of Science degree from Niagara University, a Bachelor of Science degree from the State University of New York College - Buffalo, as well as diplomas in Electrical Power and Electronics from the Erie County Technical Institute.
- Author(s)Frank D. Petruzella
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight768 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.