Electricity in Agriculture (Classic Reprint) by Arthur Hinton Allen (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.22Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Electricity in Agriculture Abroad, the use of electricity in connection with agricultural operations has attained dimensions of which residents in this country have conception. Yet there is t the slightest reason why British farmers should t avail themselves of the manifold services which it can render them, even at the present time, whilst in the future - we wish we could say the near future - it is hoped that a supply of electricity will be made available in all parts of the land. In a few places, it is true, thanks to the energy and initiative of the managers of the local electricity supply undertakings, real progress has been made in acquainting the farmer with the possibilities and advantages of electrical methods; but these bright exceptions only emphasize the fact that, as a rule, this very important subject has been neglected by both parties - the farmer and the supply authority. There is hardly a branch of agriculture in which electricity cant be employed to advantage; moreover, it immensely adds to the amenities of country life, and should therefore help to stem the flow of population from the country to the town. In these days of dear labour and falling prices, mechanical aids are imperatively necessary to the farmer; and by adopting electricity, he t only fulfills this requirement most efficiently, but also adds very materially to the comfort of his household. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Arthur Hinton Allen
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.