All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe book Electric Circuit AnalysisA has been designed as an introductory course for all disciplines of Engineering and has a much greater significance for students of Electrical, Communication & Instrumentation Engineering. This book helps in learning the basics of electrical circuit elements and provides the ways to connect them in circuit. Also some of the basic mathematical techniques are given, useful for solving linear differential equations which is a pre-requisite of both undergraduate and graduate programmes. In this revised edition, the main objective is to provide a detailed account of basic circuit concept, circuit model and methods of circuit analysis in time and frequency domain for solving simple and multidimensional circuit problems.
- Author BiographyDr S R Paranjothi, B.E. (Electrical) and M.Sc.(Engineering), obtained Ph.D. degree in 1977 from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India. During his outstanding academic career spanning more than 44 years in prestigious Engineering colleges in India, he has published several technical papers in national and international journals and was a member of the Board of Studies of many Technical Institutions. Dr Paranjothi is a Fellow member of many professional societies like Institution of Engineering and Technology, IET (UK), The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, N.Y. (SMIEEE) and has served them with distinction from time to time.
- Author(s)S.R. Paranjothi
- PublisherNew Academic Science Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Academic Science Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.