All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElectroactivity in Polymeric Materials provides an in-depth view of the theory of electroactivity and explores exactly how and why various electroactive phemena occur. The book explains the theory behind electroactive bending (including ion-polymer-metal-composites -IPMCs), dielectric elastomers, electroactive contraction, and electroactive contraction-expansion cycles. The book also balances theory with applications - how electroactivity can be used - drawing inspiration from the manmade mechanical world and the natural world around us.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byLenore Rasmussen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.