Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book to focus on a comprehensive description on DMFC electrocatalysis draws a clear picture of the current status of DMFC techlogy, especially the advances, challenges and perspectives in the field. Leading researchers from universities, government laboratories and fuel cell industries in North America, Europe and Asia share their kwledge and information on recent advances in the fundamental theories, experimental methodologies and research achievements. In order to help readers better understand the science and techlogy of the subject, some important and representative figures, tables, photos, and comprehensive lists of reference papers are also included, such that all the information needed on this topic may be easily located. An indispensable source for physical, catalytic, electro- and solid state chemists, as well as materials scientists and chemists in industry.
- Author BiographyHansan Liu is a Research Associate at the National Research Council of Canada Institute for Fuel Cell Innovation. He obtained his PhD in electrochemistry from Xiamen University in 2003, before completing two postdoctoral terms at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University (2003-2004) and the NRC-IFCI (2005-2007). Dr. Liu has over ten years of research experience in the field of electrochemical energy conversion and storage, covering Ni-MH and lithium ion batteries, solar energy devices, DMFCs, and PEMFCs. His current research interests include fuel cell electrocatalysis, electrode materials of rechargeable batteries and supercapacitors, photoelectrocatalytical materials, and aerosol techniques for nanomaterial synthesis. He has published over thirty papers in peer-reviewed journals, co-edited a fuel cell book, and written four book chapters relating to fuel cells and batteries. He also has three US patents and eight industrial technical reports to his name. Dr. Liu is an active member of the Electrochemical Society and the International Society of Electrochemistry. Jiujun Zhang is a Senior Research Officer and PEM Catalysis Core Competency Leader at the National Research Council of Canada Institute for Fuel Cell Innovation. He received his BS and MSc in electrochemistry from Beijing University, and his PhD from Wuhan University. After this, he took up a position as an associate professor at the Huazhong Normal University for two years, followed by three terms of postdoctoral research at the California Institute of Technology, York University, and the University of British Columbia. He also holds several adjunct professorships, including one at the University of Waterloo and one at the University of British Columbia. Dr. Zhang has more than 27 years of R&D experience in theoretical and applied electrochemistry, including over 13 years of fuel cell R&D, and three years of electrochemical sensor experience. He has over 220 publications to his name, including 140 refereed journal papers, three books, and 11 book chapters, as well as several patents and nine patent publications. Dr. Zhang is an active member of The Electrochemical Society, the International Society of Electrochemistry, and the American Chemical Society.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1268 g
- Width181 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byHansan Liu,Jiujun Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.