All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis set of two books dedicated to presenting the latest vel and advanced research from around the world in this exciting area. These books highlight the important properties of electrochemistry in ionic liquids - as opposed to the more commonly used aqueous and organic environments - and the many applications. Readers will find 20 chapters gathered in two books: The first volume critically discusses electrode-electrolyte interfacial processes, reference electrodes, ultramicroelectrode voltammetry and scanning electrochemical microscopy, semi-integral and convolution voltammetry, and small-angle X-ray scattering coupled with voltammetry. The structure and properties of protic ionic liquids, deep-eutectic solvents, task-specific ionic liquids, polymeric ion gels, and lithium-ion solvation, useful for electrochemical application is also critically discussed The second volumes major topics covered in this book include electrodeposition and electroless deposition, voltammetry of adhered microparticles, electrochemistry of organic and orgametallic compounds, electrocatalytic reactions, oxygen reduction reaction, ionic liquids in surface protection and lubrication, current industrial application of ionic liquids, and challenges, issues and recycling methods of ionic liquids in industrial developments.
- Author BiographyDr. Angel A. J. Torriero is a Lecturer of Chemistry and Electrochemistry at Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. He has published more than 50-refereed papers (h-index = 18; Scopus, November 2014), six book chapters, several patents, and one book, Electrochemical Properties and Applications of Ionic Liquids in 2011. Dr. Torriero has a broad interest in both fundamental and applied electrochemistry and has made significant contributions in a number of fields, including analytical electrochemistry, biosensor, bioelectrochemistry, organic and organometallic electrochemistry, and most recently internal reference systems for ionic liquids.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication22/07/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations, 89 colour illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight760 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAngel A. J. Torriero
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.