Electrodiagnosis in Diseases of Nerve and Muscle: Principles and Practice by Jun Kimura (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $210.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $298.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the Fourth Edition of the classic text Electrodiagsis in Diseases of Nerve and Muscle. With each subsequent edition, Dr. Kimura has built upon his extensive experience teaching electromyography (EMG) around the world and has transferred his kwledge to the book. It is intended for clinicians who perform electrodiagstic procedures as an extension of their clinical examination, and will be of value to neurologists and physiatrists who are interested in neuromuscular disorders and ninvasive electrodiagstic methods, particularly those practicing electromyography (EMG). The book provides a comprehensive review of most peripheral nerve and muscle diseases, including specific techniques and locations for performing each test. While the book has been thoroughly updated to reflect the growth that has been made in the field since 2001, a DVD has also been added to the book, allowing the readers to watch and listen to various types of rmal and abrmal EMG activities. The book is designed for those interested in a broad review of electrodiagstic medicine, especially to those dealing with patients with neuromuscular disorders, who may benefit from a referral for electromyography and nerve conduction studies as part of the clinical practice. It will appeal to those wanting a current update on the subject and those interested in state of the art information and observation of electrophysiologic techniques.
- Author BiographyDr. Kimura received a Bachelor of Technology degree in 1957 and MD in 1961 from Kyoto University in Japan. He moved to the United States as a Fulbright scholar in 1962 for residency training in neurology and fellowship in electrophysiology at the University of Iowa. He taught at the University of Manitoba in Canada, University of Iowa in the USA, Kyoto University in Japan and Tiantan Hospital in China. He has published more than 500 original articles, 70 book chapters and 10 books in neurology and electrophysiology. He has served as President of American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AAEM), Japanese Society of Clinical Neurophysiology (JSCN), Japanese Society of Neurology (JSN), International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) and the World Federation of Neurology (WFN), and as Editor in Chief of Muscle & Nerve. He holds an honorary membership in 22 national societies of neurology and neurophysiology. His current professional titles include Professor Emeritus, Kyoto University in Japan and Professor of Neurology, University of Iowa in the USA.
- Author(s)Jun Kimura
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication03/01/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations
- Weight2202 g
- Width183 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine58 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.